Beginning Poi Fire Dancing
For those looking for a poi fire dancing emersion program starting
from no skills and jumping to performance ready, consider this
Beginning Poi Fire Dancing Boot Camp program. This 6 month program
includes the following classes, workshops and materials:
How it Works
Over a period of roughly 6 months (some students complete in 5, some in 7 or 8, depending on the season of the year), students sign up for the classes above (by contacting GlitterGirl) as the classes become available and fit the student's schedule much like an a la carte menu. Regardless of how many courses are being attended a week or how quickly students complete the curriculum, payments are spread out over 6 months in even payments of $140. The first payment is via the link below and subsequent monthly payments are due in cash at the studio.
All classes are scheduled between 5 and 10 Monday thru Thursday (with a few possible exceptions) and all classes are held in our San Francisco studio. We work with our client's to create our class schedule in a way that works for them to the degree that this is possible.
Retail value of this
program is $1055 but if you sign up for the full program, you
receive a 20% discount of $215 with the full program costing
$140 per month for 6 months.
As an added bonus, all students in the Boot Camp class may attend
any additional Poilates I sessions with available spaces for
$15 during the 26 week term of the Boot Camp Program. In addition,
all flashcards sets may be purchased at a $5 discount
*Terms and Conditions... aka The Fine Print:
- The first payment of $140 is due on line on or before the
first day of the Beginner
Moves class. Each additional payment of $140
is due in cash on the same of each consecutive month for the
next 5 months.
- Students may sign up for available classes from the class
list in a 26 week period from the date of first class to fulfill
the credits of this agreement.
- Tuition does not include additional gear (practice poi are
available for an additional $25), costumes, fuel, insurance
and other expenses fire dancers may incur.
- All payments are due even if students misses classes or drops
- Makeup sessions are available for an additional discounted
fee of $25 to join a slot in an open class, $90/hour for a
private session and $135/hour total for 2 -4 people; 1/2 private
sessions may also be used as makeup sessions
- Students who have registered for a Beginner Moves class in
2007 may transfer into the boot camp up until the 3rd night
of class in the Beginner Moves series and apply their full
class credit for the Beginner Moves to the boot camp tuition.
- This program price may not be combined with any other discounts
- Students signing up for this program will receive the Fundamentals
Flash cards (given as part of the Cultivate
workshop) and access to the Computer
Based Training Program for Beginners during their Beginner
- students must sign a contract agreeing to these terms
- As with college, if students miss a session unexpectedly (i.e., sickness, emergency, airport delay, etc.) the class continues with out them
Please note all payments are
non refundable and nontransferable.